Phase Three Goods Introduce Carrier Bag Charge
Following in the footsteps of big supermarkets, I am pleased to announce a sustainable bag initiative on all websites made by Phase Three Goods. Whereas websites were previously delivered in cheap plastic carriers, they will now be wrapped in the stylish, eco-friendly Phase Three Pouch. Welcome to the future.
Take Your Site Home in Style
For just a small sum, you can take your website home in the following:
- A stylish outer design with your company logo and image. Let people know whose website you’re carrying!
- An outer layer of epoxy resin to ensure your website is totally waterproof. No more shielding your pages on the way to the car.
- Made from biodegradable cardboard. Reuse your bag, but don’t feel bad about leaving it on the compost heap!
- Strong build allowing you to carry websites weighing up to 20kg*
- Your choice of coloured fabrics for the handles: HEX, RGB or even translucent RGBA! Rock it however you like.
- Inner pockets tailor-made for your mobile and tablet layouts, with additional space for your social networks.
Throughout the Spring, I will be trialling the Phase Three Pouch for a cost of £6.50 to cover manufacturing and materials. As an added incentive, all profits made through this will be donated to the CSS Free Foundation, a charity in Norfolk that helps fix bloated or ill-written stylesheets.
No Carrier Bag? No Problem
Of course, the carrier bag is totally optional. You are welcome to opt out, bring your own bag, or cradle the website in your arms. Business goes on as usual, and if you’re looking for a wonderful website then get in touch! Thanks for reading.
* Websites must be cached and scripts minified to ensure a lightweight product.
Written by Bruce Sigrist in: News