Design Services For The Self-Employed
We’re a resourceful bunch, aren’t we? As an independent designer myself, I recognise the need to have professional, affordable and competitive qualities to your website. You’re likely competing with the big fish, so it’s especially important to brush up your online presence and make things spick and span.
The website is the big one, and obviously I’m happy to design this for you. It’ll be tailor made for whatever you do – be that freelance copywriting, counselling, tutoring or performing. You can request a clean and simple blog, or a big and complex shopping site. Whatever suits!
Advertising & Stationery
Elsewhere, consider the little things that add a positive glint to the way you conduct yourself. Email signatures, business cards, HTML newsletters – the list goes on, each task impressing clients and customers. All this – tied together with a professional logo – and you’ll be raring to go!
Features & Services
- Your very own space, free of adverts, third parties and clutter
- Portfolio designs built specifically around your skill set
- Provides a beacon from which to broadcast your talents
- Attractive first impression to prospective clients, employers and agents
- SEO service helps push you up the search engines and compete with the big fish